- -We will be leaving KES at 8:30 on Sunday, August 9 and returning approximately 2pm on Saturday, August 15.
- -We have 15 boys going and 6 fathers!. But if anyone knows of anyone else who would like to go, please let me know. There is still time to register.
- -PLEASE RE READ the SUMMER CAMP PARENT'S GUIDE!! VERY IMPORTANT. MUCH INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE DEPARTURE.
- -Medical forms are not a last-minute thing since they are so complicated this year - Doctors won't like them. When you have them, please keep them and give them to me when we leave.
- -Parents, please also sign the "out of camp" permission forms just in case we decide to do an out of camp activity.
- -Some activities we will do this year are "Low or High COPE" depending on age group, the Wabeeka Caves, Zip Line, Troop Shoot, and a HIKE / Sleepover on Mt. Stevens.
If anyone has any questions, please give me a call at (917)939-5416. Have a great summer and see you soon!
—Chris Kristensen, Asst. Scoutmaster